We at Hughes Healthcare have worked to bring the most accurate and easiest to use rapid antigen test to the UK Market. Our medical history began in the neurology sector and in 2018 expanded into drug development and medical devices. These included robotic medical devices for drug infusion in neuro oncology, modifying existing large molecule drugs into water soluble versions for infusion via catheters into the brainstem and diagnostic assays for viral antibodies and antigens.
We have engineered a mass human testing protocol to control and eradicate Covid-19 and its variants. We supply our rapid antigen test kits (both at point of care settings and for self-test), and a fully encrypted, end to end, technology system and app to record, distribute and share results through our health passport. Our protocol has received support, agreement and purchasing agreements from governments in the EU and elsewhere.
- We have clinical trials from the UK, USA, Sweden and China which show a combined accuracy of 98.8% (96.8% diagnostic sensitivity and 97.1% specificity)
- Fully Home Use Approved in the UK and EU
- Validation from Public Health England Porton Down.
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked.
- Used and trusted by companies around the world including all UK airports and the NHS.
- Available in single packaging or in boxes of 25 to meet your requirements.
The test very simple to administer. Differing from your usual nasopharyngeal lateral flow COVID-19 test as the test only needs to enter the lower nostril therefore, reducing discomfort without compromising on accuracy. The test only requires a 1-2cm swab unlike the standard 9-10cm swab into the nostril
This test is backed by the NHS and plans are underway for a UK manufacturing facility in Northern Ireland.
This test is also being used exclusively by the UK airport testing centres such as Heathrow Terminal 2 & 5, along with large multinational companies.
The Austrian government has ordered these tests for home use for schools: https://www.bmbwf.gv.at/Themen/schule/beratung/corona/selbsttest.html